11 tasks creators can delegate to a virtual assistant
Updated: May 13, 2019
As a creative person, you will usually be full of ideas for new content and excited about connecting with your audience. Though as you have now made content creation your job and a source of income, it is important you run your work like a business. Meaning, it is important the back office work is run professionally and efficiently.
Creators, Youtubers, podcast hosts, writers, bloggers, vloggers, social media influencers and online teachers can all use a virtual assistant
Whether you make videos for YouTube, host a podcast, write books or articles, post content on social media, write a blog or create online courses, having a virtual assistant can help you to manage the administration and business support side of your work.
You can outsource various tasks to a virtual PA which will give you more time to be a true creator and focus on vlogging, writing, recording podcasts, photography, filming, hosting events and creating online courses.
Check out these 11 tasks creators can give to a VA
1) Proof reading; blogs, content, social posts etc.
2) Uploading and scheduling social content, blogs and videos
3) Handling press, opportunity and sponsorship enquires
4) Managing social media accounts, messages, comments and replies
5) Inbox and diary management
6) Event and speaking gig organisation
7) Managing subscription, payment and general queries
8) Personal and home related jobs
9) Creating graphics and documents
10) Researching and booking travel and accommodation
11) Video, podcast and audio editing